i mean it’s crazy we finish each other’s
That’s what I was gonna say!
38,750 notes | Reblogged: (via
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
What scares me is that this would probably work.
251,762 notes | Reblogged: (via
#it’s like he’s opening a rock conert
One day someone’s actually going to open a rock concert like this and they’re going to have no idea what it is and while everyone else in the crowd is screaming for the start of the concert there will be a few people in the crowd in deep thought trying to figure out if the band is a fan of Doctor Who or if it was a coincidence.
60,773 notes | Reblogged: (via
I love it here!
When you go on a college taster day and they have free WiFi. BOOM!
FACT!: Mark Gatiss wrote The Empty Hearse, Season 3 Episode 1 of Sherlock.
FACT!: Mark Gatiss played Lazarus in The Lazarus Experiment, Series 3 Episode 6 of Doctor Who.
FACT!: The password Sherlock used (or didn’t use, who knows if that was actually how he did it!) to let Mycroft know what was happening on the roof of St Bart’s so they could put a plan into action, was Lazarus.
THIS GIRL IS ALL OF US!!!!!
124,762 notes | Reblogged: (via